Acid Refractory Bricks
Acidic fire brick also called acid-resistant brick is utilized particularly to resist acidic actions of chemicals or weather.
Mostly, normal refractory brick created of natural fire clay is as good as acid brick, but if additional acid resistance is required then an additional amount of silica is added to on fire clay which may range up to 97% of its composition.
Ordinary Refractory Bricks:
- The ordinary fire brick is generated of natural fire clay with a mixture of sand and crushed clay.
- It comprises 50-75% silica and 20-40% alumina with a fluxing matter below 10%.
- It can be utilized as good quality acid refractory lining to furnaces.
- It resists up to 1600?.
- Silica Brick contains 95% silica.
- It produced from sandstone or quartzite with an addition of 2-3% of lime to act as a bind substance and flux.
- It is favorable for the acid lining of furnaces for manufacturing glass for the walls and arches of basic open-hearth steel furnaces copper melting furnaces.
- It resists up to 2000?.
- Ganister Bricks are generated from the siliceous category of ganister rock. This rock including 85% of silica and 10% clay with an addition of 2% like.
- The brick is very tough, compact, and rigid at a great temperature of 2100?.
Give Us a Call Now