Basic Refractory Bricks
These bricks are favorable at corrosion resistance and chemical resistance. They include a huge amount of magnesia and here also lime is utilized as a binding material. Various basic fire bricks usable are Magnesite bricks, Magnesia-carbon, magnesia-chrome bricks, etc.
- Magnesite brick generated from fire clay comprising 85% of magnesium oxide,3-5% iron oxide, and the balance lime and alumina.
- This brick utilized as the essential lining of furnaces.
- It resists up to 1800? – 2100?.
- The Dolomite brick is produced from the fire clay including a high percentage of dolomite.
- It is a cheap substitute for magnesia bricks in furnace lining. Serpentine is utilized to enhance their strength.
- It resists temperature up to 1400? – 1600?.
- Bauxite Bricks can be produced from fire clay including 86% Bauxite.
Give Us a Call Now